Conoscete la rubrica #DeZeen #JoboftheDay? If not, please checks this out!
L’offerta della giornata di #DeezenJobs di Lunedi 14 Novembre e’ di lavorare come CAD technician da Stella McCartney. E chi sarebbe? Colei che ha disegnato le divise della nazionale GB per Rio 2016.
Qui di seguito puoi trovare il testo della #DeezenJobs: (Good Luck!)
“The Stella McCartney in house architect team are looking for talented CAD technical designers to work on worldwide retail projects. The candidate will be part of an in-house team which takes care of the ‘design and build’ of 30+ worldwide retail projects per year ranging from small shop-in- shops to large stand alone flagship stores.
Candidates should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication, numeration and organisational skills; good spoken and written English is essential.”
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- dependable and experienced CAD designer/technician
- experience in delivering complete drawing packages and bespoke detailing including FF&E
- an eye for detail and the ability to resolve technical difficulties
- speed and accuracy are very important
- interests in materials and different technical applications of materials
- experience in retail design is preferred
Technical skills and high level of proficiency in the following:
- Vectorworks or CAD equivalent
- Rhino 3D (optional)
- rendering software (optional)
- Adobe Creative Suite