We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Part time Showroom Assistant to assist the Manager with the weekly running of our Showroom in Central London (Tottenham Court Road).
The position is for 1 day per week (Saturday).
We are a high end Italian lighting design company well established in the UK.
The ideal candidate can be, for example, a student in design, or architecture.
The right person for this role will:
• be good with people, both face-to-face, over the telephone and e-mail
• be a friendly and confident person, with a positive attitude
• be well-organised, good at admin and multi-tasking
• be hard working, eager to take on responsibilities
• be reliable, punctual and flexible
• be able to work independently as well as in team
• speak English
Job Role and Responsibilities
• assist the Showroom Manager with the running of the showroom
• resolve queries and customer service issues
• prepare quotes
• deal with telephone orders and queries
• update stock
• manage delivery and collections
• maintain high showroom standards
Hours: 8hrs per week – Saturday.
If you are interested, please email us including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .