Studio Carver is hiring a Part-II architectural assistant in London.
The Part-II architectural assistant will be joining a young, award winning, architectural practice based in central London.
Successful applicants should be passionate about architecture and good design but also pragmatic, versatile and demonstrate a willingness to assist in all aspects of a small practice environment.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- a clear and organised design approach
- experience in high-end residential projects
- strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultant, contractors and local authorities
- excellent presentation skills
- good time management and organisational skills
- works well as part of a team and independently
- experience working on tender and construction drawing packages
- Photoshop, SketchUp and rendering software skills essential
- Vectorworks experience advantageous
- fluent spoken and written English
We are offering the right person the opportunity to join our team and become an integral part of developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and further develop our reputation for exciting and innovative architecture and exemplar service to our clients.
We can offer a friendly studio environment and a great opportunity to contribute and learn.
Studio Carver supports Part-III professional studies in the form of study leave and a contribution to fees.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Position to start immediately.