Gensler is a global architecture and design firm grounded in the belief that design strategy optimizes business performance and human potential. Our 5,000+ practitioners networked across 46 offices use global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. Whether we are refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district, or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
As a Gensler Project Architect, it’s your job to lead a team of architects and designers to deliver unparalleled architectural projects. You will leverage your industry experience and technical acumen to drive client projects from concept through build.
What You Will Do
- Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape and civil consultants
- Manage project lifecycle; estimating, bidding, project kick-off, weekly coordination, punch list, turnover, opening, and project close-out
- Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials
- Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
- Maintain project manual and specifications
- Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFI’s during construction
- Master’s degree in Architecture
- Speak Italian fluently
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect;
- Experience in designing and delivering Retail / Food & Beverage / Commercial projects
- Proficiency in Revit a must, experience in Rhino, Grasshopper, and 3Ds Max advantageous
- Experience with the full project lifecycle, through to delivery
- Knowledge of UK building regulations, standards and building structures
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients, and with other key constituents
- Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship-management skills
Life at Gensler
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical and dental insurance, season ticket loans, pension, profit sharing and twice annual bonus opportunities. As part of the firm’s commitment to professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional qualifications and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programmes or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
Please apply for this Italian-speaking Project Architect role and submit your CV and portfolio for review.
Candidates who do not meet the criteria, or provide work samples will not be considered.
Gensler is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Gensler and need special assistance due to a disability, or accommodation for a disability, please provide details in your application.
ARCHITECTURAL FIRM: https://www.gensler.com/
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: https://www.gensler.com/how-to-apply